The Hole-Parker Funeral Chapel, Inc. was founded by Walter Hole in 1912 and originally sat upon property now occupied by the Village Inn at 187 Central Avenue. The Home was moved to its present location following World War II.
Jack Parker came to work for the Hole family in 1954 and took over the funeral home in 1957. An addition to the facility followed eight years later. Mr. Parker also purchased the Philbrich Funeral Home in Forestville and operated it for a number of years until it was sold to the present owner.
In 1974, Peter T. Parker joined the firm after receiving his license as a funeral director. He became the licensed manager in 1984.
When Jack Parker semi-retired in 1994, his son Pete took full control as President. Two years later a 1200 square foot addition was completed.
The Funeral Chapel, now over 90 years old, has always been dedicated to help friends and neighbors through the difficult time of losing a loved one.